- 1 oz. serving offers 16 grams of protein and 2.5 grams of added arginine.
- 100% USA Collagen
- Collagen is a great protein for helping with Hair, Skin, & Nails
- Superb taste with 5 available flavors
- No mixing required
- Sugar Free
- Soy, lactose, & gluten free
- Available in 1 oz Packets and 32 oz. Bottles
Great tasting hydrolyzed collagen liquid protein containing 16g of protein and 2.5g of arginine in every serving (1 oz).
Available in 32 oz bottles and convenient 1oz on the go packets. Available in 5 Great Flavors: Watermelon, Grape, Peach Mango, Lemonade, & Orange. A perfect alternative for large volume supplements that are difficult to consume.
Use directly from packet or mix with 1-4 oz of your favorite beverage. Dilute more to meet your taste preferences.
Favorite Ways to use:
- For a quick of burst of protein squeeze the packet and go
- Mix with bottle of water and have a refreshing Protein Fruit Drink
- Mix in tea (warm or cold)
- Make Jello (contact us for recipe)
- Drizzle over ice chips for a snow cone effect
- Mix with yogurt or oatmeal to provide flavor
- Mix with a Vanilla Protein shake for dreamsicle type flavors
- Frozen Flavored Ice Cubes (mix 4oz LiquaCel with 9oz water, pour in tray and wait to freeze) 14 cube ice tray yields 64g of protein, ≈ 4.57g of protein per cube
- Some adventurous people have even used to make a Salad Dressing Vinaigrette!
|Serving Size: 1 fl oz (30ml) (12g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Amino Acids, g/100: Alanine 7.7, Arginine 15.53, Aspartate 4.14, Cysteine 0.02, Glutamate 9.17 Glycine 20.98, Histidine 0.83, Isoleucine 1.11, Leucine 2.40, Lysine 3.04, Methionine 0.83, Phenylalanine 1.47, Proline 12.43, Serine 2.99, Threonine 1.74, Tryptophan 0.39, Tyrosine 0.53, Valine 2.03|
|Mineral Content Serving: Sodium 50mg Potassium 10mg Calcium 32mg Phosphorus 20mg|
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Kosher Collagen Protein, Water, Glycerin, L-Arginine, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, L-Tryptophan, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (to maintain freshness), Sucralose, Neotame. *
Grape Contains: Tartaric Acid, Blue 1 and Red 40 Grape Doesn’t Contain: Citric Acid Watermelon Contains: Red 40
|Please note: Ingredients may very slightly between flavors.|
|Storage: May or may not be refrigerated. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Be sure to date when first opened. Use within 3 months of opening.|
I put half the orange packet in my hot tea each time I drink a cuppa! It goes well with my orange spice tea. I don't mind the taste at all and the recipes that came with it look good.
Great flavor, easy to use
Help me lots because i need the protein very good love the favorites ❤
I’ve recently lost my appetite for many protein-rich foods, and this has been the easiest way for me to get my requirement. My children loved the taste; I find they have an aftertaste I don’t like, but this is so much easier than drinking other milky protein drinks. I recommend them for anyone needing a boost in protein.
Great way of adding protein to daily diet
These taste great and are absolutely wonderful for when you’re on the go. 16g of protein in 1 pouch! I just squirt these into my mouth and don’t mix them in anything. Super easy to get your protein in. So far the Peach Mango and Watermelon are my favorite.
This gives me added energy for the day. I am 56 so need extra boost.
This is an excellent booster for me to get all my daily protein needs. Having had my second gastric surgery and not appreciating the heavy whey protein powders or liquids, LiquaCel is so easy to use and a lighter source of protein. So glad my doctor led me to ProHealth for this option.
The flavor could be improved.