- 16 grams of protein and 2.5 grams of arginine in every serving
- 100% USA Collagen
- Contains all essential and non-essential amino acids
- Superb taste with 5 available flavors
- No mixing required
- Soy, Lactose, and Gluten-free
- Available in 1oz packets and 32oz bottles
Great tasting hydrolyzed collagen liquid protein containing 16g of protein and 2.5g of arginine in every serving (1oz).
Available in 32oz bottles and convenient 1oz on the go packets. Available in 5 Great Flavors: Watermelon, Grape, Peach Mango, Lemonade, and Orange. A perfect alternative for large volume supplements that are difficult to consume.
Use directly from packet or mix with 1-4oz of your favorite beverage. Dilute more to meet your taste preferences.
Favorite Ways to Use:
- For a quick burst of protein, squeeze the packet and go
- Mix with a bottle of water and have a refreshing Protein Fruit Drink
- Mix in tea (warm or cold)
- Make Jello (contact us for recipe)
- Drizzle over ice chips for a snow cone effect
- Mix with yogurt or oatmeal to provide flavor
- Mix with a Vanilla Protein shake for dreamsicle type flavors
- Frozen Flavored Ice Cubes (mix 4oz LiquaCel with 9oz water, pour in tray, and wait to freeze) 14 cube ice tray yields 64g of protein, ≈ 4.57g of protein per cube
- Some adventurous people have even used to make a Salad Dressing Vinaigrette!
|Serving Size: 1 fl oz (30ml) (12g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Amino Acids, g/100: Alanine 7.7, Arginine 15.53, Aspartate 4.14, Cysteine 0.02, Glutamate 9.17 Glycine 20.98, Histidine 0.83, Isoleucine 1.11, Leucine 2.40, Lysine 3.04, Methionine 0.83, Phenylalanine 1.47, Proline 12.43, Serine 2.99, Threonine 1.74, Tryptophan 0.39, Tyrosine 0.53, Valine 2.03|
|Mineral Content Serving: Sodium 50mg Potassium 10mg Calcium 32mg Phosphorus 20mg|
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Kosher Collagen Protein, Water, Glycerin, L-Arginine, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, L-Tryptophan, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (to maintain freshness), Sucralose, Neotame. *
Grape Contains: Tartaric Acid, Blue 1 and Red 40 Grape Doesn’t Contain: Citric Acid Watermelon Contains: Red 40
|Please note: Ingredients may very slightly between flavors.|
|Storage: May or may not be refrigerated. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Be sure to date when first opened. Use within 3 months of opening.|
Sometimes I use straight from the packet for a quick protein boost, but usually just add to a small bottle of water each day to get my protein up.
I got the variety pack and really like all of them. I mix with ice water for a delicious, refreshing drink. I tried to drink from the packet, not for me.
I thought I was going to love the idea of a squeeze pouch protein, on the go, quick and not have to have an entire protein bar. This product is way too sweet! The directions say to add into 1 to 4 ounces of water if desired, I have found that mixing into 6oz lukewarm water calms the tartness and dissolve better.
A great way to get your protein and some extra water! All flavours taste great!
This product taste good. It mixed very well in my Protein shakes.
I put half the orange packet in my hot tea each time I drink a cuppa! It goes well with my orange spice tea. I don't mind the taste at all and the recipes that came with it look good.
Great flavor, easy to use
Help me lots because i need the protein very good love the favorites ❤
I’ve recently lost my appetite for many protein-rich foods, and this has been the easiest way for me to get my requirement. My children loved the taste; I find they have an aftertaste I don’t like, but this is so much easier than drinking other milky protein drinks. I recommend them for anyone needing a boost in protein.