- Special Formula with lower B12, increased Thiamine, and utilizes Methylfolate instead of Folic Acid
- Third-party independently tested for quality
- Fast-dissolving veggie capsules
Developed with Bariatric Doctors and Dietitians, our Capsule Multivitamins are a great and affordable solution to get the nutrients the body needs!
Our SPECIAL formula Once Daily Multivitamin is a great option that addresses the unique needs of some patients:
- Lower B12: B12 is one of the hardest supplements for your body to absorb, which is why the original formula contains such a high dose. From monitoring patients' blood work through our partnerships with Bariatric programs, we have found some patients absorb the B12 in our vitamins at an above-average rate. This called for a lower B12 level needed in a supplement.
- Methylfolate: This Multivitamin uses Methylfolate instead of Folic Acid, both are forms of Vitamin B9. Methylfolate is the naturally occurring form of Vitamin B9. Vitamin B9 serves many important functions in your body. For example, it plays a crucial role in cell growth and the formation of DNA.
MTHFR gene mutation handles the breakdown of the vitamin Folic Acid. This breakdown leads to elevated levels of homocysteine. Homocysteine is a chemical produced from an amino acid in our bodies when folic acid breaks down. If Folic Acid isn't broken down, it will block the body's ability to have enough Folate. It’s estimated that 1 in every 3 individuals has the MTHFR genetic mutation.
- Higher Thiamine: The body is incapable of producing Thiamine and can store only 30mg in tissues. It is mostly in skeletal muscles but also can be found in the brain, heart, liver, and kidneys. Its storage in the body is limited, and it can be exhausted quickly. This is why having a sufficient amount is needed. Additional Thiamine is often suggested after Bariatric Surgery. Thiamine plays an important role in carbohydrate metabolism, nerve conduction, and the actions of the heart and muscles.
The vegetable-based capsule is fast dissolving and will even break down in water, so limited stomach acid is no problem.
Trust and Transparency - All of our Multivitamins are independently third-party tested to make sure they meet the potency we list on our label. We are the only company that makes these results available to you. You can feel confident you are getting the important supplementation your body needs to stay healthy and energized.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
% Daily Values and amounts updated to 2020 values - The vitamin hasn't changed, only the calculations
|Per Serving||Daily Value %|
|Vitamin A (from Beta Carotene & Vitamin A Acetate)||5,000 IU/ 1,650 mcg RAE||367%|
|Vitamin C (as Absorbic Acid)||130 mg||144%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||3,000 IU / 75mcg||375%|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||60 IU / 40.2mg||268%|
|Vitamin K-1 (Phytanadione)||120 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl)||25 mg||2,084%|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||12 mg||923%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide USP)||40 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (67% as pyridoxine HCI)||12 mg||706%|
|L-Methylfolate Calcium (active form of Folic Acid)||800 mcg DFE||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin and Methylcobalamin)||500 mcg||20,834%|
|Biotin USP||600 mcg||2,000%|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-Pantothenate USP)||20 mg||400%|
|Iron (from Ferrous Fumarate)||45mg||250%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate & Magnesium Citrate)||100 mg||24%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide and Zinc Amino Acid Chelate)||16 mg||145%|
|Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate)||100 mcg||182%|
|Copper (from Copper Gluconate)||2 mg||222%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate)||2 mg||87%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)||100 mcg||286%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate)||75 mcg||167%|
|* Daily value not established|
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose (Vegetarian Capsule), Magnesium Stearate (Vegetarian), Microcrystalline Cellulose|
I have tried several of the Procare vitamins. This is my favorite of them all Procare vitamins! Taking one pill is so easy. It's easy to swallow and gives me all I need as a gastric bypass patient. I highly recommend!
can the bottle be any harder to open? they're vitamins for goodness sake, not opioids. why is the calcium bottle normal but not this one? who knows.
I found out that my other bariatric vitamins didn't contain any iron, which I definitely needed. Did a bunch of research and these had the best form of that, plus all the other things that are necessary in a bariatric vitamin. I get them on an auto-ship subscription and haven't had a single issue with that. Good company, good product. I'm very satisfied, and will continue to purchase these from Pro-Care Health.
It seems to help.
I have only been on this product for a month now and I do notice a difference in how I feel,I love the fact that it caters specifically towards bariatric patients.I’m glad I’m able to use the capsule version cause the chewables have too much added fake sugar in it
I have been using my phone his multi vitamin for years and my bloodwork always stays well within the acceptable range. Thanks ProCare Health!
Any vitamin with iron you should eat a little something or take with your protein drink. But these are the only ones that I can tolerate! All the other ones I couldn’t even get past my nose! Plus, I will say it again. This company has always made good on any problem I have ever had. They go above and beyond with no questions asked!
Excellent product and service