- Only All-Natural ingredient Calcium Chew on the market!
- Creamy, non-gritty texture
- 500mg Calcium, 500 IU Vitamin D3, 500 million CFU's Probiotics per chew
- No Artificial Sweeteners, Sugar Alcohols or Artificial Additives
- Gluten-Free, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Individually wrapped chews available in a 30 count bag
Enjoy the creamy texture of our Calcium Chews while getting your Calcium, Vitamin D, and a dose of Probiotics!
Our Calcium Chew is specially formulated for bariatric patients and delivers Calcium in a non-gritty way. Each chew provides 500mg TruCal® Calcium, 500 IU of Vitamin D3 to support Calcium absorption, and also contains 500 million CFU’s of Probiotics to help with digestion.
All that is packed in a delicious soft chew that you will love to take!
Sweetened with tapioca syrup and raw cane sugar, there are no artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols, so you can feel confident you are maintaining your optimum Calcium levels to support your healthy, active lifestyle. If you find taking Calcium tablets difficult, individually wrapped soft chews make a great alternative to nourish your bones anytime, anywhere; with or without food.
DIRECTIONS: Take one chew up to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take at least 2 hours apart from Iron to maximize absorption of both supplements.
Trucal® is an all-natural, Lactose free Calcium with a higher absorption rate than Calcium Carbonate, and equal too or greater than Calcium Citrate. Unlike other Calcium forms, Trucal® offers a balanced profile of essential minerals and antioxidants. (All the healthy parts of milk with very low lactose) thus, making Trucal® the superior choice for achieving your optimal bone health. Like Calcium Citrate, TruCal does not require stomach acid for absorption, is non-constipating, does not increase the risk for kidney stones, and doesn't need to be consumed with food; making TruCal a comparable, if not more complete, Calcium option than Calcium Citrate.
Learn more about TruCal® by watching the video below or click here.
How many soft chews should you take? Always follow your doctor/dietitians recommendation. Values below are based on the ASMBS guidelines.
- No weight loss surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily (based on RDV of 1000-1500mg Calcium depending on age)
- Gastric Sleeve surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily = 1000 to 1500mg Calcium
- Gastric Band surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily = 1000 to 1500mg Calcium
- Gastric Bypass surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily = 1000 to 1500mg Calcium
- Biliopancreatic Diversion/Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS) surgery: 3 to 4 chews daily = 1500 to 2000mg Calcium
|Serving Size: 1 Chew|
|Servings Per Bag: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%*|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%*|
|Total Sugars||2 g||**|
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%*|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||12.5 mcg||63%|
|Calcium (as TruCal® Milk Calcium Complex)||500 mg||38%|
|Bacillus Coagulans (500 million CFU)||5 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|** Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients: Tapioca Syrup, Raw Cane Sugar, Palm Oil, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sunflower Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Color (Beet Juice Concentrate, Fruit and Vegetable Juice, or Spirulina Extract and Fruit Juice), Sea Salt|
|Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, wheat, fish, and gelatin.|
Taste like a piece of candy, but I get the benefits I need