- Formulated specifically for the needs of bariatric patients
- Added Vitamin D3, Zinc, Copper, and Magnesium
- Third-party independently tested for quality
- 450mg Calcium Citrate per 3 capsule serving
- 240 capsules per bottle
Calcium is a major mineral essential for proper nutrition. The body could not survive without it. Calcium promotes bone strength, but also helps to maintain the health of other vital systems in the body, including the heart, muscles, and nerves.
Calcium Citrate was chosen over Calcium Carbonate as studies have shown that the Citrate form has higher bioavailability than the Carbonate with bariatric surgery patients. Vitamin D3 and Magnesium are added to increase the absorption and metabolism of Calcium so the body can use these vitamins more efficiently. Zinc and Copper have also been shown to support bone metabolism when partnered with Calcium, Vitamin D3, and Magnesium.
Calcium, Vitamin D3, and Magnesium work together to support:
- Healthy bones and teeth
- Reduced risk of Osteoporosis
- Muscle function and transmission
- Regulation of the heartbeat and supporting blood pressure
DIRECTIONS: Take three capsules up to three times daily or as directed by your doctor/dietitian. Take at least two hours apart from Iron to maximize absorption of both supplements. Divided doses are recommended with no more than 500mg being consumed at once.
How many servings should you take? Always follow your doctor/dietitians recommendation. Values below are based on the ASMBS guidelines and surgery types.
- No weight loss surgery: 1 to 2 servings daily (based on RDV of 1000-1500mg Calcium depending on age)
- Gastric Sleeve surgery: 2 to 3 servings daily = 900 to 1350mg Calcium
- Gastric Band surgery: 2 to 3 servings daily = 900 to 1350mg Calcium
- Gastric Bypass surgery: 2 to 4 servings daily = 900 to 1800mg Calcium
- Biliopancreatic Diversion/Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS) surgery: 4 to 5 servings daily = 1800 to 2250mg Calcium
|Serving Size:||3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container:||80|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Silicon Dioxide
|Calcium (Calcium Citrate)||450 mg||35%|
|Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol)(750 IU)||18.75 mcg||94%|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)||225 mg||54%|
|Zinc (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate)||11 mg||100%|
|Copper (Copper Amino Acid Chelate)||0.75 mg||83%|
|Manganese (Amino Acid Chelate)||4 mg||174%|
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
I just wish I could take one capsule three times a day, not three 3 times a day.
This product works great for me and I love that I can get it delivered.
I like this product. I take three times a day. I just had an iron infusion because my vitamins I was taking didn’t provide enough calcium. I don’t have to worry anymore.
These are great
These are great calcium citrate supplements. Much easier to take three of these smaller capsules than one ginormous tablet that goes down hard. Highly recommend.
Calcium Catrate needed Thank you